Saturday 1 August 2009

Decision made



Well I've finally decided on the theme for the music piece, it will be entitled "The rhythm of life" and will be a motion graphics exploration into nature, the landscape and life.
I'm tempted to use music by Future sound of london called "life forms" which I listened to when i was at newport uni doing my Ba photography. I'm still listening to it and perhasp i will use several pieces. The idea stemmed from some of the work done on other projects, ie book project - explored the spiral, the motion design piece I played with inks and organic forms, interactive project sound and visuals. In design managment a guiness advert I showed was call the rhythm of life so i suppose it all ties together somehow.
ideas and short visual renders to follow.

This style is also what i'm aiming for, a cross between a documentary and music video, i wont be attempting 3d animation, its been too long to start learning now.

No comments: